This free download with strategies to combat learning loss will help you:
- Understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on students' learning;
- Learn the role parental engagement can play;
- Recognize barriers and limitations to better parental engagement;
- Gain insight into specific strategies for better parental engagement; and
- Take specific actions to combat learning loss at your school.
If your school or district is in the process of, or getting ready to receive students back from remote learning, you don't want to miss on these valuable strategies.
Worried about Learning Loss?
Researchers agree that parent engagement, where parents and educators partner together in a child’s education, can be the answer to the learning loss caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. How should schools tackle his issue as they prepare to "go back to normal"? The answer is here: