Bloomz Launches New Ambassador Program
by Laura Briggs, on Jul 21, 2016 5:06:31 PM
Bloomz is excited to announce the new Bloomz Ambassador Program! Bloomz Ambassadors are experienced Bloomz app educators who maintain a positive and encouraging presence in the Bloomz community. Bloomz appreciates the passion of its users, and by gathering educators who are inspired to tell their Bloomz story and share with others, Bloomz hopes to build a supportive professional learning community for all users.
The Bloomz Ambassador Program is designed to recognize educators who know the importance of parental engagement in a student’s education, and share a passion for helping other teachers.
Becoming a Bloomz Ambassador has its privileges:
- Bloomz Ambassador title and badge (will show on the Bloomz profile)
- Bloomz Ambassador notebook and Bloomz t-shirt
- Recognition with Photo and Twitter Handle on the Bloomz website (within the application form, one can give permission for Bloomz to use a Twitter or Bloomz profile photo to make things easier.)
- Membership to an exclusive group in Bloomz for sharing and collaboration
- Free Materials/Swag for presentations and professional development
- Early access to new product news and features
- Ongoing Training on new features
- Direct access to the Bloomz team
- Possible selection for conference opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate with other passionate educators
- If visiting the beautiful Northwest, count us in for a free lunch with the Bloomz team in Redmond WA
As a Bloomz Ambassador, educators will have a direct impact in helping us improve parental engagement by:
- Using Bloomz with parents and students regularly
- Attending periodic Bloomz training webinars to boost educator knowledge
- Hosting at least 2 professional development sessions or conference presentations per year about Bloomz
- Helping spread the word about Bloomz on social media
- Participating in #BloomzChat on Twitter (dates to be determined)
- Providing regular product feedback
- Serving as reference for select media opportunities
- Writing two blog posts or more during the year (either personal blog or by sending an article to post on the Bloomz Blog).
As we move forward with our Bloomz Ambassadors Program, we will be inviting Ambassadors to our Bloomz Ambassadors group within the app so we can all collaborate and keep in touch.
We also have a Bloomz Training Class within the app that educators are welcome to join to try out many of Bloomz helpful features first hand from the view of a parent. The class code can be found in the Bloomz Teachers Facebook Group.
All educators are welcome to join the teacher-led Bloomz Teachers Facebook Group to share ideas and strategies for using Bloomz with parents.
To become a Bloomz Ambassador here’s all you need you to do:
- Record a :30 sec to 1 minute video telling us why you love Bloomz and how it’s changed your parent communication
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or other website we can access
- Fill out the form below, including the link to your video.
- Bonus points if you tweet your video with the hashtag #ILoveBloomz and tag @BloomzApp
- We’ll accept applications during the following periods:
July 18 - August 30, 2016 and December 15 - January 15, 2017
Responses will be sent in the days following the application period’s end.
The application can be found here: Bloomz Ambassador Program Application
Join us! Feel the Energy! Growing Inspiration! Grow with Us!