PBIS Rewards vs Bloomz for PBIS Management
by Nathan Resick, on Dec 15, 2022 11:59:00 AM
PBIS Rewards is an affordable school-wide PBIS management system that assists schools in their Positive Behavioral Interventions. The multi-device app makes it quite simple to acknowledge students for meeting behavior expectations from anywhere in the school, not just in the classroom. PBIS Rewards has added features like referral tracking, Check-In/Check-Out, and a teacher rewards system.
Unfortunately, the app is also riddled with bugs, scans very slowly, and has a confusing UI. It's not the worst choice for PBIS features, but the tools are pretty limited compared to apps like Bloomz, which has a robust analytics dashboard, group points, etc.
Bloomz has incorporated a powerful PBIS behavior management system, allowing schools to prevent negative behaviors by reinforcing positive ones. A positive behavior management system (or PBIS management system) is a new approach schools use to help all students succeed. Bloomz has everything your school or district needs to track, analyze, and reward student behavior. Enhance your school community through open communication and positive reinforcement!
With Bloomz, you have access to advanced PBIS Features, Including:
- Behavior Tracking in Class or Anywhere in School
- Set Goals and Track Against Goals
- Upload Audio and Images for Higher Engagement
- Learning Tools for all Ages, age-appropriate themes
- The ability to create teams within specific Classrooms
- School-wide Standards Settings
- Flag Automation System for Giving Feedback
- Record Behavior Information for Any Student Across Different Dimensions